Wednesday 19 October 2011

The New Workshop


Well its been a while since I wrote anything so I thought that I would post some pictures of the new workshop and all of its progress.

I started back in August on the reno work and here we are in October and I'm finished (well almost).

The workshop was an old dairy wash house that I extended into another part of the steading.
The work has been long and tough but well worth it!


This is it when I first got here.
The Pool table sadly had to good before any work could start, to easy to just push the free game button!






The first of a suprising amount of stone!



"Do you need a License for this thing?"


You definetly do for this!


All of the floor was reclaimed pine from a house near edinburgh and the inslulation all came out of a skip. It sickens me that we throw so much away, but then I did get a floor out of it!



Again all recyled insulation.

Tool Time! The Saw goes in!


Good bye to the wee workshop. Edinburgh was great but I can't say that I miss Saturday Matches!


More Chaos!



And for my favourite part, My wood burning stove - 0 to room temperature in 30 minute!!
I'm amazing at how well it heats the space at an ambient temperature.




Most things are in now and work has started on the all important guitars.





Thank you to every one who has helped to make my workshop possible.

Cheers,


Taran Guitars

No comments: